You will find a wide range of reloading presses available on the market today, which can make it difficult for you to select the best one for your needs. Some reloading presses include features that reloaders often don't even use, yet they hear about these additional features and purchase the press.
You cannot opt for the first reloading press you come across on the market because not all of them will deliver the results you expect. You have to consider many factors as well as your requirements so you can make an informed decision.
Some reloaders look for an additional press that they can keep in their workshop or garage to use when their primary device breaks down. Some reloaders simply want more capacity to work with, so they can produce more ammo without hassle.
In this situation, opting for a traditional reloading press with standard features will fulfill your needs. Moreover, conventional presses are affordable, and you can easily buy one for under $50, without compromising on quality or efficiency. You also have to factor in the space available to you. You cannot fit a large reloading press on a small table.
A great option for you is to opt for a reloading press manufactured by a brand that is popular and reliable. Lee is a name that comes to mind when you talk about high-quality reloading presses. The brand manufactures a range of products for hunters and professional shooters, as well as for people who like producing their ammo.
The Lee Reloading Press Md 90045 is among the most traditional and unique reloading presses available in the market today. The press offers all the standard features you could need and at the same time, is available at a low price.
Here is an overview of the features this reloading press offers:
- Smaller Dimensions: You don't have to exert excessive force or pressure when reloading a bullet, thanks to its smaller dimensions. You would know the struggle that goes into reloading ammo when you use a larger model because you have to put in considerable effort. Thankfully, you can use this reloading press with ease
- Customer Service: This feature isn’t exactly for the product but for the brand that manufactures this reloading press. Reloaders swear by the great customer service that Lee offers. They respond to any complaint or problem you might face when using their reloading press, which means that you can easily continue using it for many years.
- Single-State Press: The design of this press is single-state, which is suitable for beginners and experienced reloaders alike
- Durability: The brand uses high-quality aluminum alloy for manufacturing this reloading press. This material enhances the durability of the press, ensuring you can conveniently use for a long time.
- Breech Lock: The breech lock of this reloading press saves you the hassle of adjusting the die every time you produce ammo. Plus, there is a simple switch that enables you to change the die, as per your needs.
- Compatibility: You can use any press shell holders with this reloading press. The only catch is that the shell holders be of the universal standard size.
- Versatility: The smaller dimensions of this reloading press make it a perfect choice for people who want to seat bullets, decap, or size bullets.
- Ergonomic Lever: You don’t have to bear any unnecessary strain or discomfort when operating this reloading press. The lever incorporates an ergonomic design and is suitable for right-handed and left-handed users.
- Small Footprint: The overall footprint of this reloading press is small. You can easily use it in your workshop, garage, or wherever you produce ammo. This reloading press is ideal for reloaders who work in constricted spaces.
What Others Are Saying
A majority of customers who purchased this product on Amazon are happy with its features and performances. A recurring theme in the reviews on Amazon is the low price of the reloading press, which reviewers consider a major plus point.
A customer wrote that this reloading press is versatile and he uses it for depriming. Another reviewer stated that this press is perfect for users who don’t want to handle bulky, heavy reloading presses. He goes on to say that this press works well for pistol ammo, though he feels the precision needs some improvement.
A customer wrote that the price of the product is unbelievable. He further states that Lee is a reliable brand and that is the reason he purchased this reloading press, which he loves. Another happy customer stated he loves the reloading press and uses it for decapping.
On the other hand, a few customers did not have an entirely pleasant experience with this product. A customer wrote that the reloading press broke after using it for 15 rounds. He did clarify that Lee replaced the product, so he is happy.
The simplest way to purchase this product from the comfort of your home is placing an order on Amazon. The original retail price of this reloading press is around $40, but it is available for around $35 with free shipping.
Overall, the Lee Reloading Press is the most suitable traditional reloading press if you want a spare press for your workshop or want to increase your capacity. The price is great, considering the features on offer. You should consider purchasing this reloading press.